Hassle-Free Indoor Positioning
Bringing the GPS revolution indoors with the most scalable and accessible solution for buildings
No WiFi. No Beacons.
SaaS - without CAPEX
1 meter / 3 feet
Powering mobile apps with indoor location services, using a scalable and easy to deploy solution that does not require hardware.
Focused on Retail and Smart Buildings, Oriient provides users with highly accurate navigation on their own smartphones, and allows facilities to improve their service, space utilization, staff performance and operations.
Like GPS, but indoors, without any installation – using only the wonder of Earth’s magnetic field!
Yes, it is truly awesome…
Why Use an Indoor Positioning System?
- Visitors, who can conveniently find what they need, feel their time is valued – increasing satisfaction and customer spend
- Optimized operations and marketing, using location-based actions, result in efficient service
- Data-driven decision-making improves space utilization, traffic management and layout performance
Why Use Oriient's Geomagnetic Indoor GPS?
- No hardware or installation makes implementation exceptionally quick, simple and scalable
- A cost-effective SaaS model solution – removes the need for CAPEX investment
- Unparalleled accuracy of 1 meter (3 feet) ensures the highest quality user experience, and delivers definitive data
“We’re excited to have Oriient available on Google Cloud Marketplace so organizations can evolve the in-store shopping experience at scale.”
Carrie Tharp, VP of Retail at Google Cloud
The functionality will support shoppers in every step [of their picking process] ... as we further our goal of offering the best possible shopper experience.
VP Product at a leading US grocery delivery service
Featured Articles and Updates
Oriient secures Series A funding to bring the user experience and data-driven insights of the digital world to brick and mortar buildings Our funding round will help scale implementation of Oriient to tens of thousands of locations, open new verticals, and drive global sales. Read More... Google Cloud partners with Oriient to power in-store navigation and customer journey analytics for retail Oriient's new partnership with Google Cloud makes it even easier to deliver indoor location services to retail customers. Read More... The One Thing Scan & Go Apps are Missing to Make Them Profitable to Retailers Scan and go tech is on the rise - but there's one element missing to make it truly profitable to retailers. Read More...