Last updated: July 16, 2018
Welcome to www.oriient.me (the “Website“) operated by Oriient New Media Ltd. (“Oriient“, “we” or “us“) and thank you for visiting our Website.
By using the Website, you represent, warrant, undertake and agree:
- not to use any “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Website (or its data), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any part of the Website to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, services or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website;
- not to act in a manner which is and/or might be perceived as damaging to Oriient’s reputation and goodwill or which may bring Oriient into disrepute or harm;
- not to impersonate any person or entity or provide false information on the Website, whether directly or indirectly, or otherwise perform any manipulation in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Oriient and/or any other users;
- not to reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace another user of the Website, or otherwise interfere with or violate any other user’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about visitors or users of the Website without their express and informed consent;
- not to upload to the Website or otherwise use it to design, develop, distribute and/or otherwise transmit or execute, any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, malware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
- not to remove or alter any copyright notices, watermarks, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of any of our licensors, including copyright mark [©], creative commons [(cc)] indicators, or trademarks [® or ™] contained in or accompanying any content published on the Website; or
Your failure to abide by any of the foregoing or any misrepresentation made by you herein may result in the immediate denial of any further access to the Website, with or without further notice to you, and without any refund of any amounts paid by you to Oriient.
All rights, title and interest in and to the Website, including any and all copyrightable materials or any other content thereof which is or may be subject to any intellectual property rights under any applicable law (including any artwork, graphics, images, website templates and widgets, literary work, source and object code, computer code (including html), applications, audio, music, video and other media, designs, animations, interfaces, the “look and feel” of the Website, methods, products, algorithms, data, interactive features and objects, advertising and acquisition tools and methods, inventions, trade secrets, logos, domains, customized URLs, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other proprietary identifiers, whether or not registered and/or capable of being registered (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), and any derivations thereof, are owned by and/or licensed to Oriient.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ORIIENT, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES AND/OR AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM: (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF OR IN ANY CONTENT; (B) ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE; (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR OTHER INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION OF THE WEBSITE; (E) THE USE OR DISPLAY OF ANY CONTENT OR USER CONTRIBUTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE; (F) EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF ORIIENT, INCLUDING ANY INTERNET FAILURES, EQUIPMENT FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, INSURRECTIONS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, FIRES, FLOODS, STORMS, EARTHQUAKES, EXPLOSIONS, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, TERRORISM, INTERGALACTIC STRUGGLES, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF COURTS, AGENCIES OR TRIBUNALS OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES; AND/OR (G) LOSS OF USE, DATA, PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OF THE WEBSITE.
At any time, you may contact us with any question, claim or complaint that you may have with respect to the Website, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications made through the email above and messaging system will not constitute legal notice to Oriient, or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives in any situation where notice to Oriient is required by contract or any law or regulation.