A software-only technology that doesn’t require installation is even more necessary for: organizations with many or very large buildings, fast-growing companies that are opening or moving into new locations frequently (e.g. co-working spaces), temporary tenants that won’t invest in infrastructure, or service providers operating in spaces that aren’t theirs (e.g. security and cleaning teams).
Oriient is offering a hardware-free and scalable solution.
For Building Users (Tenants and Visitors)
- Guidance and way-finding to points of interest, unfamiliar rooms, or other people from their smartphones
- Location-based activation of systems in the building, such as A/C and lighting
- Notifications upon entering, dwelling in, or exiting a predefined area; deliver tips and alerts to users
- Location-tagging for fault reporting
- Calling for service or help (panic button) to location, with a single tap
For Property Owners, Operators and Facility Managers
- Increasing user satisfaction by saving them time, leaving a positive impression – thereby strengthening brand image
- Analytics on traffic patterns, usage of assets, and space utilization
- Occupancy-based energy saving
- Pinpointing incidents and guiding staff; e.g. IT, maintenance and inspectors to locations without escort
- Improved security and safety through real-time monitoring of personnel compliance to protocols and reducing response time by dispatching the closest agent to location
- Optimizing day-to-day operations and better allocating tasks and workforce