Last updated: February 2019
2. What information we collect
The information we collect through our Website includes:
- Personal Data you provide to us directly and Payment information you provide for the Services (any payments made through a third party and the payment information are subject to the privacy practices of such third party);
- Your account Information (such as your user name, e-mail address, company name, password, etc.);
- We may use session ID cookies and/or persistent cookies (small text files placed on your device) or functionally equivalent technology (collectively referred to as “Cookies”). Cookies are stored on your local machine not on the Website’s servers. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our Website may be limited;
- Our server may also automatically collect and store technical information about the device which you use to connect to the Website, such as the Internet Protocol address, HTTP header, and any such other non-personal information.
3. How we use information we collect
The information we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Provide you with information and access to use our SDK and/or Services;
- For internal analysis and research on how to improve our Website, SDK and Services and to develop and improve additional functionalities.
- We may send you newsletters, marketing information about our Services to the extent permitted by law or requested by you and to send you administrative e-mails (for example, if you forgot your password).
4. With whom we share information we collect
The information we collect may be shared with third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may transfer or disclose information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, subcontractors or such other trusted third-party service providers or partners, who are located in different jurisdictions across the world, for the purpose of: (a) storing or processing such information on our behalf or to assist us with our business operations and to provide and improve our Services; (b) performing research, technical diagnostics, analytics or statistical purposes
- We may use or share Anonymous Information (i.e. information which does not enable identification of an individual user, e.g. non-Personal Information, aggregated information or Personal Information in non-human readable form) in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of providing and improving our Services, aggregate statistics and conduct business and marketing analysis, and enhance your experience with our Website and Services. If we combine Personal Information with Anonymous Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
- We may share information we collect if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; or (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or our or our users’ safety, or any third party.
5. Your Responsibilities in Connection with Our SDK
When you incorporate Oriient’s SDK into the services that you or your organization provides to the end users, you will be responsible for the following:
- Obtain express consent of each individual user for collecting his/her Personal Information and, in particular, in connection with location tracking through the use of the SDK.
- Comply with all applicable data protection laws in connection with the collection, processing, use, management, retention, and deletion of users’ Personal Information.
6. Access to information
You have the right to request access to information we have collected about you. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we have processed about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfil your request by sending you an electronic copy of the information. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you with an administrative fee.
7. Information Correction & Deletion
If you have signed up for an account to our Services, you can also access and modify your data and user profile at our Website. Also, if you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect or missing, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes specified in sections 2 and 3 will be deleted. If at any point you would like us to delete information we have about you, you can simply contact us at the email address set forth in Section 5 above.
8. Third parties
9. Children’s privacy
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as promptly as possible. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child (or minor under supervision) has provided us information without their consent or information that they would like to have removed, they should contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the information we collect. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect the information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
11. International Transfer
12. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy
14. Contact us!