Last updated: February 2019
Developers may use our SDK and/or Services as a part of their Application. If you are reading this, it’s probably because the Application you downloaded or otherwise using integrates our SDK and/or Services.
2. What information we collect
The information we collect through our SDK and Services include:
- Location information of your device in order to provide certain Services related to your location and that are dependent on data related to the geographic location of your mobile device on which the Application and SDK are installed.
- Sensor data from your mobile device (such as, if available, data from your accelerometer, magnetometer, gyro sensor, barometer, proximity sensor and brightness sensor of your device).
- Radio scanning results from the various device radios (such as, if available, WiFi BSSID/SSID, Bluetooth / BLE information, cellular radio base station CID/LCID).
- Other device data, including the device manufacturer, model and operating system information.
- A unique and application-specific identifier (“UUID”) created by us and generated for each app installation in order to facilitate session management. The UUID is generated for a specific Application that uses the SDK but it is not similar to the device’s IMEI code, WiFi, MAC address, Bluetooth address or other persistent hardware-originated identifier.
- The SDK also recognizes the Developers of the Application that use our SDK and Services with a Developer-specific API authentication key, an application name/version and the SDK version used.
3. How we use information we collect
The information we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Provide our services to Developers of the Application you use;
- Operate, manage and provide features for the Services;
- Develop, improve, protect, audit and analyze the Services, including by way of providing aggregated analysis using anonymized information to our Developers (e.g. for creating heat maps);
- Ensure the technical functionality and security of the Services; and
- Prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses and protect our rights and/or our property.
4. With whom we share information we collect
The information we collect may be shared with third parties in the following circumstances:
- We transfer or share the information we collect with the Developers.
- We transfer or share the information we collect with other trusted third party service providers, who are located in different jurisdictions across the world, for the purpose of: (a) storing or processing such information on our behalf or to assist us with our business operations and to provide and improve our Services; (b) performing research, technical diagnostics, analytics or statistical purposes.
- We may share information we collect if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; or (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or our or our users’ safety, or any third party.
5. Access to information, Information Correction, Retention and Deletion
6. Third party practices
7. Children’s privacy
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as promptly as possible. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child (or minor under supervision) has provided us information without their consent or information that they would like to have removed, they should contact us at: email@example.com.
We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the information we collect. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect the information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. International Transfer
10. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy
12. Contact us!